When you sign up for a Virtual Practice, you get a patient portal website, from where patients can register with your Virtual Practice and access all the online healthcare services that you have set up. Your patient portal provides you with your own branded web presence online.
Your patient portal URL will be created while you sign up for the Virtual Practice. By default, it will under the continuouscare.io domain. e.g. multicareclinic.continuouscare.io. You can choose to map your patient portal to a domain of your choice. e.g. www.multicareclinic.com. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like patients to access your patient portal from a domain name of your choice. Our support team will contact you for the same.
To set up, go to the ‘Web Patient Portal’ settings in the Portal Manager settings page. From here, you can choose to make the following settings:
- Enable Patient Portal: You can choose to make the patient portal website accessible to your patients, by turning it on or off.
- Web Address: You can also enter the domain name of your choice here, to which you would like to map your patient portal
- Look & Feel: From here, you can select a theme color for your patient portal, upload your own brand logo, select a banner image representing your field of expertise, treatment, or practice location. You can also provide a banner tagline.
- About: You can let patients know more about your field of expertise and details with respect to the facilities and services you provide for patients.
- Team: You can choose to display selected members of your Virtual Practice. Members who are Health care Providers will each have a dedicated profile page. It is important to ensure that profiles and consultation details of such members.
- Location: Provide details and consultation timings, to let know patients about your location and best timings to consult with you.
- Health Blog Posts: Upload health-related blogs and medical news updates to keep your patients up-to-date of the recent happening in the medical world.
- Testimonials: Let your patient portal visitors know how popular your service is and how recommendable you are by furnishing their testimonials. You could also add patient testimonials from their behalf, through the Virtual Practice Profile page (Settings → Online Presence and Portal Settings → Virtual Practice Profile).
- Contact Details: You can furnish details like email address and phone number, just for display purpose. Please note that no notifications of any sort will be sent to this email address or phone number
Patient Terms and Conditions
The patient portal associated with your Virtual Practice comes with a default patient terms and condition page. The contents of this can be changed according to your clinic’s preference. New patient terms can be added by contacting email@example.com