While you can add Team Users to your Virtual Practice, healthcare providers can also register themselves to your Virtual Practice using the Healthcare Provider Self Sign-up feature. You can either share this custom sign-up link with healthcare providers who want to register with your practice or set it up as a link/button on your main website.
Signing up to your practice
- Healthcare providers access the sign-up link: On accessing the link, providers will have to fill mandatory details such as their name and e-mail in the form.
- Registration: On clicking ‘Sign up’, the provider will be registered to your practice. A verification email will be sent to the registered provider to verify their email address.
- Set password: The verification link in the email redirects the provider to set a password.
- Login: Once the password is set, providers can log in to their account and configure basic account details, add a profile picture, set up their professional profile, qualifications, etc. Uploaded details can be viewed and verified by the Admin.
Note: In order for the provider to fully access configured services, patient health records, set up Consultation timings, etc., he/she has to be approved by the Primary Account Owner or the Practice Admin.
- Approve Registered Provider: The newly registered provider can be identified as shown below, on your Virtual Practice Manager. Access the profile to approve provider registration.
Once approved, the provider can configure his/her Consultation Timings, set up their profile and start providing services to patients.
- While setting the password, make sure no other Team User is logged into your Virtual Practice from the same browser as that of the provider.
- Also, ensure that the password setting link is taken from the latest verification email sent to the provider.