Patients can book clinic visits or appointments with you or your team, from the patient portal, to which you can respond from the Virtual Practice.
Your patients can select the health provider they wish to consult with and also choose the practice location the health provider is practicing at. From the Virtual Practice Manager, you can view the list of all the past and upcoming appointments with patients, in the ‘Appointments’ section.
You can also set an appointment for a patient, by clicking on the ‘Clinic Appointment’ button and fill out the details of the appointment.
Choose the date and time of the clinic appointment, select the patient with whom you would like to consult, enter their email address and phone number, and click ‘Submit’ to set the appointment.
You can respond to appointment requests that you receive from patients, based on your convenience.
- Confirm a new appointment if the date and time of appointment is convenient for you
- Reschedule the appointment, if the date and time is not convenient for you, and would like to move the appointment to an alternative date and time.
- Cancel the appointment if the request is not a valid one or you have decided to drop the appointment for other specific reasons
- Log Consultation after the conducting the clinic appointment with the patient, entering review notes related to the consultation. You can also choose to share the review the note with patient.
- No Show can be given to an appointment, if the patient does not turn up for the appointment on the mentioned date and time
Clinic Consultation Settings
You can choose to provide the clinic consultation feature for your patients by turning on or off the service, configure the clinic consultation payment settings, update the details of your practice location, the consultation timings, location (provide a Google map URL if required), etc. from the Virtual Practice settings, under Clinic Consultation settings. Learn more about setting up your practice location.
Patients can book an appointment with you from the patient portal website, or by logging to the patient portal. If you have set a service charge for clinic consultations, patients can choose to pay the service charge online, or opt to make the payment at your practice location.