Remote patient monitoring allows providers to track their patients’ health between clinic visits. This is particularly useful for chronic illnesses and conditions requiring long-term care.
Remote Monitoring plans can be created within a few minutes for different groups of patients depending on their monitoring needs. When creating a monitoring plan, you can set the following
- What trackers a patient should log and when
- How frequently you can be expected to monitor patient updates
- Instructions to be followed by patients when tracking their health
- Consultation charges for monitoring over a certain time period of your choosing
It is also possible to define personalized monitoring plans personalized for a specific patient with special needs.
Some trackers also enable you to set personalized threshold alerts to alert both you and your patients when their health readings are out of the normal range.Remote health monitoring helps
- Ensure better adherence to medication by your patients
- Reduce variations in a patient health condition between clinic visits
- Improve patient collaboration in their own health care